What is Blood Pressure
Diastolic blood pressure (the lower number) — indicates how much pressure your blood is exerting against your artery walls while the heart is resting between beats.
“heart failure is common in patients with high blood pressure”
The Blood Pressure of any person would naturally goes up & down as it is adjusted to heart’s needs depending on what were you doing at that time, but these is a range which can be considered to be safe which is 120/80.
The medical name for high blood pressure over a long period of time is hypertension.
What Causes high Blood Pressure
The exact causes of high blood pressure are often not clear. Your blood pressure may be strongly influenced by:
- Family History with Blood Pressure
- Eating habits, including salty foods
- Alcohol Intake
- How much Physical Activity you do.
- Some medicines can also raise blood pressure.
High blood Pressure affects the activity of you Heart, Kidney, Brain, eye & Blood itself. It elevates blood sugar level, and can cause hypertensive retinopathy, kidney failure, brain vessels damage, heart attacks & even heart failure.
Treatment to Reduce Blood Pressure Naturally
Eating habits has a strong impact on your body. Here is the list of some of the foods which can help you lowering the blood pressure naturally:
- Garlic should be eaten daily
- Eat a cucumbers twice a day
- Apple cider vinegar in water, it alkalizes the body and reduces blood pressure automatically
- Coffee is not recommended to drink in the high blood pressure as it improves the blood flow and due to presence of caffeine
- Do not take salt in your food. Even you wish to, then replace the iodized salt with the Himalayan salt but still take it in less quantity
- Eat more of green vegetables like broccoli, celery (dhaniya) and spinach etc
- Fruits like apple, tomatoes, watermelon, blueberries and bananas are great to have in this condition
- Hibiscus tea is also great to have in this disease as you have to take less caffeine in the high blood levels of body (this will also treats bad cholesterol)
- Chew some fresh leaves of mint and coriander
- Take honey, ginger juice and cumin powder, all ingredients in the same quantity of 1 tea spoon, twice a day
- Drink lots of water daily. You must have to have 3 ltrs of water daily
- Maintain a healthy body weight. Consult your doctor; check your body mass index BMI. And achieve your target weight. Your waistline must not exceed from the 35 for females and 40 for males
- The 1 hour time must be given for your workout. Let’s say 30 minute twice a day. Does power walk yoga or something else to build your stamina and stay blessed
- Last but not the least you have to manage stress. This one is the most neglected and the most important factor in the high blood pressure. Do consult the psychiatrist and live happy
High blood pressure treatment is essential for good heart healthy life. These remedies/recipes are very simple and effective. They don’t have any side effects so do try them at home.